Feedback
Looking to order wireless home phone (hub + sim) online and porting the number from different provider. | Koodo Community
Koodo Community

Looking to order wireless home phone (hub + sim) online and porting the number from different provider.

• 15 August 2018
  • 2 replies

I am looking to order wireless home phone (hub + sim) online. I am going to be porting my old home phone number from a different provider. I would like to know how is the process gonna work? like arriving time, the process of porting, days without service etc.
Thanks

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It can take a few business days to port. You can make outgoing calls rather quickly but receiving is the last part of the porting process to come through.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It can take a few business days to port. You can make outgoing calls rather quickly but receiving...Your time without service may be very short, but there may be a period where you can make outgoing calls on your new number, while incoming calls still come to your old phone line. It is worth leaving a phone connected to your old service until the port completes.