Koodo Community

Community

Koodo Home Phone Relocated to Alberta or BC - Will It Work

I am considering the Koodo Home Phone service.  I live in Ontario.  My understanding is this plan/service is not available in Alberta and BC.  However, the promotional info indicates that if..."Have a second home? Bring your home phone handset and hub with you, and use your phone as you normally would, same number and all".  Will the hub etc work if taken to Alberta or BC (temporarily) or will the number be blocked?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hope is available in Alberta and BC now. And yes, you can take your hub with you John. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

Hope is available in Alberta and BC now. And yes, you can take your hub with you John. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

:-)
Userlevel 1
I understand if you have a cell phone to and you are away from home to get your messages use your cell phone dial your hub number when your answer machine comes on push the star button on your cell phone and put in your pin number when the operator tells you to . I've done it and haven't missed a call and have been 4hr away from home I am not sure about Alberta but they say if your cell phone works this system will work .
Yes I now see that Koodo home phone is now available in Alberta & BC (Community posts from 2 months ago)...was basing my original comment on older posts