Koodo Community

How long does it take for "You're still waiting to be approved .." email to arrive?

I am trying to activate my koodo home phone. My wife put her email when she ordered it. She has a koodo cell phone, so we wanted to keep it seperate. I registered with my email for the new koodo home phone. I am stuck at

You're still waiting to be approved
Looks like this account has already been linked to another email address. You're still waiting for permission from the owner of that email address. We'll email you once you're approved.

No email has arrived in her email box, check spam, etc.

How long does this email take?
Also, will the SMS come to the koodo home phone during activation?

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Does your home phone work with the sim?

When did you receive your sim (was it ordered online?)
Yes, it works fine with the sim. I can make and receive calls. I want to login and port home number.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
aaaaary wrote:

Yes, it works fine with the sim. I can make and receive calls. I want to login and port home number.

Gotcha.
In this case I would use Koodo assist and say that you are trying to set up your self serve and choose the option to request a call back. Then tell the rep that your self serve is not working
https://www.koodomobile.com/help/
Thanks for the quick replies! I what you said and they fixed me up.

Now I am getting "Number Not Found in Bell." when I try to port my number.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Does your Bell account still active? (You didn't cancel your Bell account before you open up Koodo)
You need active account to port your number.
Mayumi wrote:

Does your Bell account still active? (You didn't cancel your Bell account before you open up Koodo)
You need active account to port your number.

Thanks for your reply. Yes, it is still active.
I assume I will have to contact them again.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
aaaaary wrote:

Thanks for your reply. Yes, it is still active.
I assume I will have to contact them again.

If your Bell number was still active, the porting might have not started. Where did you see the error? "Number Not Found in Bell" Did you enter the number correctly as instruction? I would suggest you try to port your number again in selferve, if that was the case.
The porting wasn't started because i get that weird error "Number not Found in Bell" when I tried to do the port. I tried to do it a number of times on self serve. I called in and they were also having an issue doing it. They checked my bell number was active, by calling it. They are now "submitting a ticket" which I am hopeful will get the porting done.