Koodo Community
Solved

Home Phone question

• 17 December 2018
  • 3 replies

I want to have a phone in y home. I have a cell which I take with me when away from home. This leaves me unable to call home when away. Can I get the wireless phone hub with different number, if so what's the cost per month ?
Currently I can get hub online and the activation fee $35.00 is waived, what I can figure out is the monthly charge for the wireless hub home phone, I see $5.00 month and I see $20.00 a , month. Can someone tell me exactly what the cost will be. I have the phones for home just need hub and number other then my cell.
Thank you
icon

Best answer by Dennis 17 December 2018, 19:50

It is a promo rate for 1 year of $5 per month (plus the cost of the hub and sim $40 one time).
Then after 1 year it is $20 per month.
The current regular price of $20/month rate applies at month 14. For the first bill, partial charges will be pro-rated based on the regular price of the $20 rate. The $15 discount will begin to show up on the first full month of service for the next 12 months.
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It is a promo rate for 1 year of $5 per month (plus the cost of the hub and sim $40 one time).
Then after 1 year it is $20 per month.
The current regular price of $20/month rate applies at month 14. For the first bill, partial charges will be pro-rated based on the regular price of the $20 rate. The $15 discount will begin to show up on the first full month of service for the next 12 months.
Do you know how the hub is been shipped, Can Post are screwing up all packages ... ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
That just depends on what a Koodo will be using at time of order. Could bebpurolator or Canada post or other couriers.