Koodo Community

Home Phone oder/activation

Order# - HFO22112057

Ordered a Home Phone about a week ago. Received an email last Friday, and by opening it, I activated a new number on my existing account; also noted the monthly $20. charge vs the advertised $5./mo for first year.

Haven't received the phone yet - it is at Loomis warehouse 50km away since last Friday. I have been home the last two days expecting delivery - like Koodo, no phone number for the Courier to find out what is going on.

I would like the start date of my service to match the date that I plug the phone in.
I would like delivery of the phone (my experience is that Canada Post is much more reliable than Loomis Courier service).

I have tried phoning Koodo and Loomis with no one answering the phone

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
By opening an email it doesn't not automatically activate the new number.

I would wait until your first bill comes then contact koodo regarding your billing. It shouldn't be a problem.
You can contact koodo then by requesting a call back via koodo assist
Https://www.koodomobile.com/help/
Thanks, the real issue is the delivery of the phone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Delivery is entirely in Loomis' hands, and out of Koodo's.
Was able to contact Loomis who immediately contacted the local Perulator contractor who than phoned me to arrange delivery later to day. It would make sense if Koodo (Telus who actually ship the phone) would put the customers phone contact info on the delivery invoice so the driver could communicate with the address. I should mention that the local Perulator contractor is located 60 km from my home and has no listed phone number contact - I was tempted to ask them to mail the modem to me CANADA POST GIVES GREAT DELIVERY SERVICE...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
early riser wrote:

Was able to contact Loomis who immediately contacted the local Perulator contractor who than phoned me to arrange delivery later to day. It would make sense if Koodo (Telus who actually ship the phone) would put the customers phone contact info on the delivery invoice so the driver could communicate with the address. I should mention that the local Perulator contractor is located 60 km from my home and has no listed phone number contact - I was tempted to ask them to mail the modem to me CANADA POST GIVES GREAT DELIVERY SERVICE...

I hope you receive your phone today. This Canada post strike has been quite annoying