Koodo Community
Solved

Home Phone Call Forword

• 13 June 2021
  • 4 replies

My call forward on no answer has stopped forwarding and I can’t get it to forward anymore; when dialing 61 or 62 to set up,  I don’t get the 2nd dial tone.  Thoughts?

icon

Best answer by Dinh 13 June 2021, 20:26

The home phone has never moved and signal is fine.  I tried clearing and still unable to get 2nd dial tone following guide.

I didn’t see they mentioned 2nd dial tone in the instruction. You just need to dial *21* 416-123-4567# (example). I would suggest you check if you might have set it up already.

Also, you can only forward to a Canadian number.

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Is your WHP currently in an area where you can make calls from it normally? you need the cellular signal to setup the WHP call forwarding.

Regarding the code: I would suggest you dial #21# (and #62#)  to clear the current rules first. After that you could set it up again with this guide https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/call-forwarding

The home phone has never moved and signal is fine.  I tried clearing and still unable to get 2nd dial tone following guide.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I didn’t see they mentioned 2nd dial tone in the instruction. You just need to dial *21* 416-123-4567# (example). I would suggest you check if you might have set it up already.

Also, you can only forward to a Canadian number.

Yup, you are correct.  I got hung up waiting on the 2nd dial tone, which used to happen years ago but not any more.  All’s good, Thank you!