Koodo Community

Home Phone bundle!!!!

Userlevel 5
I was just thinking: Why don't Koodo bundle the Home Phone.

1- As long you're a Koodo subscriber (1 active cellphone line); the Home Prone cost 10$/ month. If you don't have have a Koodo line you get the normal thing (5$/month  for 12 months then 20$/month. 
([i]Fido have it @ 12$/month when you have a line with them)

2- Home phone and Cellphone combo for senoirs (65+):
- 25-30$/month for Home Phone + [b]100/200 mins local/province/SMS/MMS
([i]all plans include : VM, Caller ID, Fam Calling, Call waiting and 3-way calling)

People are asking for seniors plan for themselves or their parents every other days according to my friend who works for a Koodo distributor.

16 replies

Userlevel 3
They should make wireless home phone eligible for referral program as well...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
They should make wireless home phone eligible for referral program as well...At $5 a month on promo it's hard to add more discount and not lose money. :-) 
Userlevel 5
They should make wireless home phone eligible for referral program as well...I'm not talking about more discount but rather a bundle. How many clients cancel the Home Phone after the 13th month.
What prevent me from finding a loophole to keep my rate at 5$/month (I'm sure few peoples like me already figure out a way to do it [b]ad vitam æternam)
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
They should make wireless home phone eligible for referral program as well...You use a home phone TJ?  Who uses home phones anymore anyways?
Userlevel 5
They should make wireless home phone eligible for referral program as well...for the hunting cabin, we use is about 6 months a year and it's cheaper then Bell or anyone else
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
They should make wireless home phone eligible for referral program as well...This home phone is not your grandma's can on a string, it travels wherever you go! 🙂 Cottage or in this case hunting cabin. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
They should make wireless home phone eligible for referral program as well...You mean like a cellphone
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
They should make wireless home phone eligible for referral program as well...Exactly! For $5 a month of unlimited calls.
Userlevel 5
They should make wireless home phone eligible for referral program as well...The HUB can be move and as long it can read the network and you have a power source it works. It's like a "portable home phone".
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
They should make wireless home phone eligible for referral program as well...Ok I'll quit trolling. 

But discount bundles for multiple lines of service is a good idea
Badge +4
They should make wireless home phone eligible for referral program as well...Except when services are already discounted and there is no more room to go lower. Dont get me wrong, bundles are great but if they over charged in the first place like Rogers/Telus/Bell then I could see it. Maybe that's why the big 3 do have bundles lol.
Userlevel 5
They should make wireless home phone eligible for referral program as well...Mat my man, you have a great point.
They should make wireless home phone eligible for referral program as well...Except that Koodo can go lower. The Cellphone Man buys his plans from Koodo, turns around and resells them for less than Koodo, and still makes a profit. That tells me there is still more wiggle room on price and/or the option to offer further discounts on a bundle. We have our 'main' cell plan with Koodo but our other phone is a light plan with another carrier.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
There should be a line discount for adding additional lines to an account.

2. These lazy entitled baby boomers are always asking for special treatment.  Maybe if they worked hard and saved for retirement, they would have been able to afford their cell phone plans 😛
Userlevel 5

2. These lazy entitle...
bad Dennis.... rofl

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

2. These lazy entitle...
Pot, meet Kettle.