Koodo Community
Solved

Home phone and landline

Currently i have my landline with Telus and pay $45 for landline connection and phone plan. If I go with the home phone plan, will I still need to pay Telus for my landline?
icon

Best answer by Goran 13 December 2018, 17:07

Nope! You would just port your number over and your Telus line will automatically be cancelled and you'd only pay for the wireless home phone plan. Make sure that you get someone to refer you via referafriend so you both get 50 dollar credits each.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Nope! You would just port your number over and your Telus line will automatically be cancelled and you'd only pay for the wireless home phone plan. Make sure that you get someone to refer you via referafriend so you both get 50 dollar credits each.
Hopefully they will make Wireless Home phone eligible to participate in the referral program one day.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mats wrote:

Hopefully they will make Wireless Home phone eligible to participate in the referral program one day.

Well basically someone can make maximum $300/year with refer-a-friend while the WHP would only cost (5x12=$60). So Koodo pay users to use if they let WHP in the referafriend program.
Thanks for the reply !