Koodo Community

Community

Home phone

Next month my bill going to $20. But virgin mobile is $ 5. So what can i do

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Well you got your 12 months of 5 bucks? So you can always ask for a deal of some sort. There's of course no guarantees. Or you can play the hop the carrier game for promos. Do as you will.
Ya home phone why we pay more. Now virgin mobile offer one year $ 5. So why we stay with koodo. Be practical
Earlier i talked to koodo csr. She said move to virgin mobile. Ok techinical wise any different between koodo and virgin mobile home phone. Nothing . so why we stay with koodo.?.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
maran kathir wrote:

Earlier i talked to koodo csr. She said move to virgin mobile. Ok techinical wise any different b...

You have the freedom to switch to Virgin if you'd like. If it's cheaper then why not.
maran kathir wrote:

Earlier i talked to koodo csr. She said move to virgin mobile. Ok techinical wise any different b...

Ya. I already decide to move virgin.then maybe back to koodo other year..start to game.nowadays in my case home phone nothing important to me.so i dont want to pay more. And i posted this thread for other peoples opinion. Thats it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You "pay more" because it was always 20 dollars and everyone has 5 dollars for the first year. Up to you if you want to switch around.