Koodo Community

Community

Question

Home phone

I got my unit in the mail today for the wireless home phone, though it doesn't show up on my existing Koodo account yet and it also did not come with instructions, I was wondering if it can be changed to my existing account or if I actually have to make a whole new account. If I need to make a whole new account can I just send back the home phone as it is ridiculous to pay 2 bills to the same place each month

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You should receive an email describing the set-up steps, and the phone number of your wireless home phone. Check your junk mail folder as well as your regular one.

If you have not received one by the end of the day, I suggest contacting Koodo.

David wrote:

You should receive an email describing the set-up steps, and the phone number of your wireless ho...

I haven't gotten one yet, I'll give it maybe a couple days but I have sent Koodo a message on Facebook and twitter as well
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
That depends on if you added it to your account as a line or created a whole new everything for it. It's likely that you did it as an additional line to your account but we couldn't tell you for sure unless a rep here can take a look.