Koodo Community
Solved

Fido Home phone adaptor ZTE WF723 Compatibility

• 30 October 2018
  • 4 replies

Is the Fido Home phone adaptor ZTE WF723 Compatible to use with Koodo homephone service ? I found out about Koodo deal after getting the Fido and I can still cancel without returning the modem. This is a newer model. Need an answer ASAP. Thanks
icon

Best answer by Dennis 30 October 2018, 04:37

Thanks Dennis! Would I be able to signup for $5/mth Koodo Homephone deal without buying a Koodo modem?
Maybe in-store, but not online as that option wont be available since it is not a typical option.
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The hub is likely to be locked to fido. The only to find out is to slip a koodo sim in there and see what happens
Thanks Dennis! Would I be able to signup for $5/mth Koodo Homephone deal without buying a Koodo modem?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Maybe in-store, but not online as that option wont be available since it is not a typical option.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks Dennis! Would I be able to signup for $5/mth Koodo Homephone deal without buying a Koodo modem?Maybe in-store, but not online as that option wont be available since it is not a typical option.

Any plan you do in store will cost you the $30-something connection fee . May as well buy the official modem and do your order online so that you're not up the creek if there's a hardware issue. Wouldn't like to think of how much time you could waste on the phone trying to reconfigure the Fido gear if that was necessary.