Koodo Community

Community

Complaint

Negative praise

4 replies

Your commercial is very VERY good - I applaud you for it - but shame on you on raising the bar on moving Christmas commercials ahead of a time where EVERYONE should take the time for paying respect for those who made our freedom possible! There is a National - nearly worldwide day where we honour those who gave their lives so we can be where we are today - and it's getting TOO far ignored by companies! It's sad enough when as soon as Oct 31st is gone - Christmas decorations go up - why not put up signs of remembrance and respect to those who made us free? Why can't you wait 12 - Twelve!! Days before bombarding us with a Christian Holiday - which has been turned into a pure cash cow of a holiday? Please - PLEASE tell me otherwise.
Userlevel 7
Jay wrote:

Your commercial is very VERY good - I applaud you for it - but shame on you on raising the bar on...

What can Koodo do to make this right for you Jay?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jay wrote:

Your commercial is very VERY good - I applaud you for it - but shame on you on raising the bar on...

Where did koodo go wrong by blasting you with Christmas? I'm seeing no advertising related to Christmas ok Koodo's website.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Appreciate your passion for the topic Jay, and I agree with you for the most part. I was surprised to see Christmas decorations, trees, and a full-sized dancing Santa on display when I walked into a store yesterday.. Halloween wasn't even officially over yet.

But, that said, I think you may have confused us with another brand. We don't have any holiday themed commercials on air at the moment. We haven't even produced anything yet.