Koodo Community
Solved

can i use my koodo cell phone number and porting it to wireless home number

• 28 April 2020
  • 3 replies

I have a contract with koodo for a cell phone, i want to port this number to wireless home phone and if i can how do i do this without speaking to a customer service rep.

icon

Best answer by Sophia 28 April 2020, 20:29

Just heard back from Koodo. You definitely can’t change this on your own via Self Serve.
If you already have the equipment, a rep should be able to assist.
If you don't have equipment, you should add a line for WHP, and then a rep should be able to help move your number over to that line.

The best way to contact Koodo right now is through Facebook/Twitter private message :)

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I don’t think you can change it yourself, because you’re in effect changing plans within Koodo. Just to be sure I’ll ask our liaison… will get back to you (unless someone else knows a definite answer to this one) :relaxed:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Just heard back from Koodo. You definitely can’t change this on your own via Self Serve.
If you already have the equipment, a rep should be able to assist.
If you don't have equipment, you should add a line for WHP, and then a rep should be able to help move your number over to that line.

The best way to contact Koodo right now is through Facebook/Twitter private message :)

Thank you so much. I will try as suggested. you have been very helpful, thanks again