Koodo Community

Community

Solved

5 hours and nobody answered with 2phones at a time. Where is the service ?


Userlevel 1
No answer from the assitance by phone ... It's been like that since 15hPM. I'm really disappointed and it's only for reconnecting my line

19 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
How long were you on the line at a time? Unfortunately there's just no other way and you'll need to call and wait. The best time to call is when customer support opens at 9am.
Userlevel 1
2 hours at a time (2times) and now I'm in for an hour and a half
Userlevel 1
I lost my place because they hang up on me ..
Userlevel 1
And again hang up ...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Nick Koodo wrote:

And again hang up ...

As Goran said, best time to call is 9am... sorry you're having troubles though!
Nick Koodo wrote:

And again hang up ...

thats not acceptable, half the time I call and it just tells me to call back later it doesn't even set me up on call waiting. the telephone customer service is awful. Im ready to switch companies at this point, 9 years or loyalty for nothing.
Userlevel 1
Yeah but now they are closed one hour before they supposed to... Habitually we don't say best time to call is 9 AM. The thing is to say we are open 8 to 21h and available at any time... No worries I'm gonna go with my last company ..
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
When you say reconnect your line, is it because is suspended for non payment?
Userlevel 1
Yes because I lost my card but I send them my payment from my website of my bank but they disconnect the line before even if I called them before to make an arrangement.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Nick Koodo wrote:

Yes because I lost my card but I send them my payment from my website of my bank but they disconn...

If you pay in full with a credit card the line will be restored automatically... I know you lost it, but u can try with another card, debit visa for example will work, most of the banks offer it now
Userlevel 1
Nick Koodo wrote:

Yes because I lost my card but I send them my payment from my website of my bank but they disconn...

yeah I'm with desjardins so I can't (they have no debit visa) and my credit card is not in service I desactivate it. I already send the money via payments transfer with my bank.
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Nick Koodo wrote:

Yes because I lost my card but I send them my payment from my website of my bank but they disconn...

Uuuummmm... It will take a few days before Koodo gets it then... I am really sorry you are going through this situation... It has been a very odd day, a lot of changes in the industry happened yesterday and today and that generated lots lots of calls... Trust me, every agent is doing the best to assist every single client... I know you will have a new card, but another option would have been a prepaid Credit Card, the ones sold at Canada post... I'm pretty sure once you have the new card it will be easier to make those payments... Enjoy your evening...
Userlevel 1
And now I know that someone else try to call them and get a response in half an hour. So thanks Koodo for this excellent service in 5 hours and a half I get ... no response
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Nick Koodo wrote:

And now I know that someone else try to call them and get a response in half an hour. So thanks K...

Call #227 and you can arrange payment and reconnection
Userlevel 1
Nick Koodo wrote:

And now I know that someone else try to call them and get a response in half an hour. So thanks K...

Yeah I get so many answers today from there it's crazy !
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Nick Koodo wrote:

And now I know that someone else try to call them and get a response in half an hour. So thanks K...

What?
Userlevel 1
Nick Koodo wrote:

And now I know that someone else try to call them and get a response in half an hour. So thanks K...

I didn't get on the phone with nobody after waiting for 5hours and  a half. I know that they receive an important amount of call but it's impossible to wait 5 hours and half and didn't get any answers (I kept my priority...)
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Nick Koodo wrote:

And now I know that someone else try to call them and get a response in half an hour. So thanks K...

To help keep me organized so I'm. Not confusing your post with another, let's keep everything to your more recent post here https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/no-services-on-the-phone-wrong-opening-hours?utm_source=notification&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=new_topic&utm_content=topic_link
Nick Koodo wrote:

And now I know that someone else try to call them and get a response in half an hour. So thanks K...

that #227 WAS THE MOST HELPFUL THING. too bad I spent my whole day on the computer and on the phone. 😞

Reply