Koodo Community

When will Koodo receive new shipment of Google Pixel 5?

• 8 December 2020
  • 26 replies

I saw @JohnM Koodo was able to give an expected time for when Koodo will be receiving their next phone shipment. My order number is HFO28345275. I ordered on November 20th and I am aware of the delays. Could a Koodo representative provide me with when they will be receiving their next shipment of the Google Pixel 5? 

26 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@MS33 Email update to impacted customers should be coming early next week.  Wish we could have achieved it in a more expedited fashion. That said our discussions with Google took longer in terms of them letting us know what their current status is on future delivery timelines or alternatives.  Truly appreciate everyone’s patience . Pls don’t shoot the messenger! :-) 

Userlevel 1

Strange that I ordered mine on November 19 (order number: HFO28372123), got approved on November 20 and it hasn’t shipped yet. The rep I spoke with when I scheduled a call-back today told me some vague stuff about 8-week long delays. Meanwhile, the first bill has arrived and I don’t even have a phone yet.

I was told 1-2 weeks when I placed my order...

Update:

Yesterday I got the disappointing email that my shipment may be delayed until the end of February 2021. I just got another email this evening that my order has shipped via UPS.

Userlevel 2

Strange that I ordered mine on November 19 (order number: HFO28372123), got approved on November 20 and it hasn’t shipped yet. The rep I spoke with when I scheduled a call-back today told me some vague stuff about 8-week long delays. Meanwhile, the first bill has arrived and I don’t even have a phone yet.

Update:

Yesterday I got the disappointing email that my shipment may be delayed until the end of February 2021. I just got another email this evening that my order has shipped via UPS.

Same. Got the email yesterday and a shipping email today. Pixel 5 ordered on Nov 19th

Userlevel 3

The estimate is real. I will provide an update around 11AM EST tomorrow.

Any updates?

@JohnM Koodo  mentioned in another thread that a plan of action is being finalized for pixel 5 shortage and customers would be contacted asap. Hopefully that means today

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Plans are being finalized by powers above me. Rollout is expected to start Friday to impacted stakeholders.

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

@Sabrina6  There is no info I can give at this time, when I am able to provide an update I will. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Userlevel 1

Userlevel 3

Plans are being finalized by powers above me. Rollout is expected to start Friday to impacted stakeholders.

@JohnM Koodo will we be contacted directly by phone or email?

Userlevel 3

@MS33 Email update is to impacted customers should be coming early next week.  Wish we could have achieved in in a more expedited fashion. That said our discussions with Google took longer in terms of them letting us know what their current status is on future delivery timelines or alternatives.  Truly appreciate everyone’s patience . Pls don’t shoot the messenger! :-) 

Thanks. After seeing this is affecting all other carriers I now understand this isn't Koodos fault. Looking forward to the e-mail

@JohnM Koodo That would be great, thanks!

Userlevel 3

@Sabrina6  There is no info I can give at this time, when I am able to provide an update I will. 

@JohnM Koodo what about the 6-8 week lead time? Is that not a real estimate?

I ordered the Pixel 5 on Nov 22 and just received a notice that it has shipped. They originally said 1-2 weeks so I hope that’s encouraging news for you.

Happy Holidays!

I just had an answer from  Koodo Twitter, they said the same  thing!
6-8 week to ship! 
Edited: words for grammar

I ordered the Pixel 5 on Nov 22 and just received a notice that it has shipped. They originally said 1-2 weeks so I hope that’s encouraging news for you.

Happy Holidays!

Hopefully I get mine soon, 6-8 weeks is ridiculous 

Any updates?

Userlevel 1

:frowning2::disappointed::disappointed:

Userlevel 3

@JohnM Koodo will we be contacted directly by phone or email?

@Bernard Koodo can you comment in this if  @JohnM Koodo is not available to?

Userlevel 3

@MS33 Email update to impacted customers should be coming early next week.  Wish we could have achieved it in a more expedited fashion. That said our discussions with Google took longer in terms of them letting us know what their current status is on future delivery timelines or alternatives.  Truly appreciate everyone’s patience . Pls don’t shoot the messenger! :-) 

@Bernard Koodo @JohnM Koodo can either of you comment? No emails so far. Order number HFO28375738 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Bernard Koodo @JohnM Koodo can either of you comment? No emails so far. Order number HFO28375738 

Refer to John's comment found here

Userlevel 1

Update:

Same. Got the email yesterday and a shipping email today. Pixel 5 ordered on Nov 19th

Let’s hope it arrives in time before Christmas. They also sent me a new service agreement but I’m not sure it included the extra CAD 5 credit they mentioned in yesterday’s email. Maybe I need to read that again.

Userlevel 2

Update:

Let’s hope it arrives in time before Christmas. They also sent me a new service agreement but I’m not sure it included the extra CAD 5 credit they mentioned in yesterday’s email. Maybe I need to read that again.

Yea I couldn’t see any mention of it either in the new agreement. Mine is shipping with purolator and is due to arrive on Tuesday.

Userlevel 1

Update:

Yea I couldn’t see any mention of it either in the new agreement. Mine is shipping with purolator and is due to arrive on Tuesday.

Mine is with UPS. Arrives end of day Tuesday they said. Fingers crossed.

Update:

Mine is with UPS. Arrives end of day Tuesday they said. Fingers crossed.

Mine is with Canada Post and says it is supposed to arrive Tuesday.

wow, ppl getting there pixels ship, im still waiting :confused: