Koodo Community
Solved

Webstore Phone costs cheaper for new customer thn monthly customer

• 19 May 2020
  • 2 replies

Hey all! Someone please guide me based on my scenario:

I am a Koodo monthly home phone customer. Our cell phones are with another carrier but we are moving away and am looking at Koodo. As a new customer I can get an iPhone 11 for $235 on a 24month tab (extra large) but when I log in as my existing customer credentials that exact same phone is now $535 on a 24 month tab (medium tab).

Can someone please explain to me why this is the case. I want to get my wife and daughter new phones and add to my existing account but at those prices I am better off signing them up as net new customers.

Guidance????

icon

Best answer by Dinh 19 May 2020, 20:03

The $235 upfront is for the Tab extra Large ($720 on the Tab), while the $535 is for Medium Tab ($360 on the Tab). Make sure you choose the right plan when checking out. The price was the same, there wasn’t any extra promotion  for going Tab extra Large.

Also, some customers, when they did the credit check the first time (when they signed up with Koodo), they were only eligible for certain Tab limit. That could also be one of the reasons that you didn’t see the extra large Tab with your credentials. I would suggest you double check again with your account.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The $235 upfront is for the Tab extra Large ($720 on the Tab), while the $535 is for Medium Tab ($360 on the Tab). Make sure you choose the right plan when checking out. The price was the same, there wasn’t any extra promotion  for going Tab extra Large.

Also, some customers, when they did the credit check the first time (when they signed up with Koodo), they were only eligible for certain Tab limit. That could also be one of the reasons that you didn’t see the extra large Tab with your credentials. I would suggest you double check again with your account.

Thank you for the insight. Yes I didn’t see the extra large tab in the options