Koodo Community
Question

website issue?

• 27 March 2020
  • 5 replies

I have two phones linked to my account.

One for my wife and one for myself.

I have been trying to take advantage of an online sale but on my profile I cannot.

When I go to "My Cart" all I get is a blue screen.

However, if I switch accounts to my wife's profile I can purchase the phone without any issues.

I cannot get through to Koodo because to the Covid 19 issue.

Has anyone else had this issue and if so were you able to get it corrected?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can you post a snapshot of the “Blue screen” error when you add phone to cart? (hide/delete all personal information before posting please).

Also, was your wife plan the same as yours?

Hello and thank you for your response.

I hope the picture will get added to my post.

I have tried everything to fix this.

I deleted everything on my phone searches, cookies, changed my email address, my password and even my sim card.

None of that worked.

As for my wife's plan, it is not the same.

Thank you for your help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@spaazfreek Apologies for the delayed response! We needed to be able to replicate the issue.  And it turns out it happens very rarely, but it happens. In your case have you a number of separate accounts under the same last name. We don’t have a quick fix, so for the time being, and knowing the sores are closed at the moment, I would suggest to set up a callback and have one of our reps process the renewal.  

@spaazfreek Apologies for the delayed response! We needed to be able to replicate the issue.  And it turns out it happens very rarely, but it happens. In your case have you a number of separate accounts under the same last name. We don’t have a quick fix, so for the time being, and knowing the sores are closed at the moment, I would suggest to set up a callback and have one of our reps process the renewal.  

I also have the same problem! It used to work, I’m trying to get a pixel 4 for one of my plans. But I just get a blue screen.

this is all i get after choosing subscriber

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@John123 Yes, it looks like you have another account with a wireless home phone.  And has the same login info as the one with multiple lines on it. For now I would suggest to have a rep help you put the order through.  Go to koodo.com/chat and after providing your number type #HelpSS to schedule a callback.