Koodo Community
Solved

UPS Tracking Number Does Not Work

• 27 July 2020
  • 9 replies

I received an email from Koodo informing me that my order had been shipped and I could track it’s delivery with the supplied tracking number. You enter the number with a copy and paste … but UPS has no info regarding that number. 

So - who is screwing up here? UPS or Koodo?  

icon

Best answer by Mayumi 27 July 2020, 18:59

It happened more than few times  when I order items from other online shopping site.  I received an email  about those tracking info, but it not available to track 
UPS or Fedex need some more time to update.  Try checkout a little later, then it should become available.

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can you provide your order number and I can flag a Rep to look into it if possible?

HFO27247239

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It happened more than few times  when I order items from other online shopping site.  I received an email  about those tracking info, but it not available to track 
UPS or Fedex need some more time to update.  Try checkout a little later, then it should become available.

Ok, will do However, I received the email **yesterday** at 15:44. 

I think by now their servers should have been updated. 

thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Ok, will do However, I received the email **yesterday** at 15:44. 

I think by now their servers should have been updated. 

thanks

Oh, I thought you just received it.  If it not available after 24hrs, then rep can take look.  (Maybe Goran already flagged this )

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hey there! We checked your order, and according to UPS it was delivered already. Did you receive it?

Yup, got it yesterday. However, that is not the issue: the tracking number did not work, even after 24 hours. It worked eventually after about 3 days.  My son also bought a phone under his own account, and for him also, the tracking number did not work also not until 3 days.  This not the way the service should work. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yup, got it yesterday. However, that is not the issue: the tracking number did not work, even after 24 hours. It worked eventually after about 3 days.  My son also bought a phone under his own account, and for him also, the tracking number did not work also not until 3 days.  This not the way the service should work. 

I’m glad you got your phone.

I agree the tracking system should work as real time. (not 3days later)

Maybe Koodo need to contact/mention to UPS and check what’s going on.

Hello Vince. It’s true that , as big as they are, UPS found themselves overloaded with orders during these times. This is why we were forced to include a message on our front page, informing our customers about the situation. We are also working with them to streamline and improve the process as much as possible. Thank you for your kind understanding.