Koodo Community
Solved

UPS lost my phone (confirmed with UPS)

• 14 April 2021
  • 1 reply

I ordered iPhone 12 Pro max on April 7th and phone got shipped the  very next day, and UPS tracking said that I will be receiving the phone on the following Monday (12th). The phone was actually on the vehicle for delivery on Monday, and did not appear.

This package required signature so no way the driver left it at my door. I called UPS the very next day early in the morning, and the rep said she will have the driver to deliver it that day. Didn’t happen. So I called in the evening to see what is going on and the supervisor from UPS said the label that was created by Koodo was incorrect and they were trying to fix it, and the package will be on the vehicle to be delivered first thing in the morning today (Wednesday). Of course, didn’t happen.

I just called them AGAIN and  it’s not even surprising, UPS cannot locate the item and don’t even know where the it is. They want me to file a investigation from my end, which their UPS website don’t even allow me to do so since I’m a receiver, not a shipper. Called again, they say I have to connect with Koodo.

So Koodo just started the investigation...and I saw a few thread by people who went through the investigation process and was wondering how long did those cases took to be resolved and when they were able to receive the replacement phone.

Any advise would be appreciated!

icon

Best answer by Emilia Koodo 18 April 2021, 22:43

Hi. :) 

Sorry to see that. 

The investigation process can take up to 30 days. If you want to have updates you can email our webstore team: koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com (Updates might be available after 10 business days). 

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi. :) 

Sorry to see that. 

The investigation process can take up to 30 days. If you want to have updates you can email our webstore team: koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com (Updates might be available after 10 business days).