Koodo Community
Question

UPS failed to deliver a phone sent to me by Koodo

Hi everyone.

Anyone knows how I can get in tach with someone from Koodo regarding my issue.  I ordered new phone online from my Koodo account on March 14, 2021.  Got confirmation email from Koodo of order being received.  On March 22, 2021 I got another email saying that my order was processed and phone was shipped to me by UPS service.  In the email was tracking number specified.   On March 23, 2021 in the morning, on UPS website I was monitoring delivery and saw the record which was saying package out for delivery, expected delivery time March 23, 2021 by the end of the day.  At 20:00 pm on the same day, which is still March 23, 2021, on UPS website, I saw updated record which says package delivered at 18:36 pm March 23, 2021.   I was at home all day and no UPS serviceman was delivering any package to my address.  As well I noticed while checking tracking info that signature is requered upon delivery, however, becouse I didn’t get any package i didn’t sign anything.  My guess would be …. UPS serviceman decided to make a bonus for himself/herself.   I want to belive Im wrong.

One way or another, how can I get in tuch with Koodo customer service to claim package not delivered to address specified in order.

Thank you.

18 replies

Badge +4

What is your order number?

If you still have a working phone or can borrow a friend or family member's phone, schedule a callback using Koodo Assist. Entering #socialtech in the chat dialogue box will get you to the “schedule a callback” window quicker. Make sure to have your order number close by. 

If you prefer, you can send a private message to Koodo via Facebook Messenger or a direct message via Twitter. Please include your order number in the message.

https://www.facebook.com/Koodo or https://twitter.com/koodo

Order No. HFO********  | Order Date: March 14, 2021 | Shipped Date: March 22, 2021

Your tracking number: 1Z**YF**DK********

Badge +4

Thank you. Have you contacted UPS by any chance?

I would suggest contacting UPS (as well) if you haven’t already done so and explain the situation. 

https://www.ups.com/ca/en/help-center/contact.page

UPS only provides detailed information to sender.

Badge +4

I’ll flag a rep to look into this.

Thanks.   I also  sent email to webstore@koodomobile.com, but didn’t get any answer yet.

Userlevel 4

Hi there! Thanks for reaching out to us. We are going to look into it and be back with more info  as soon as possible.

Hello everyone.  I would like to let you know, that this morning, March 24, 2021 my neighbour brouth the Koodo package to me.  Aparetly UPS courier by mistake delivered the package to house #5 not #3.  Droped off the package without getting onyone sighned for it.  (Bad UPS service in this case, two misstakes at ones, wrong house and not getting signature for package being delivered).  Nevertheless, I got my phone (thanks to my neighbore, and I am about to open it.

Thank you everyone for looking it to this issue and for all your advices.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Problem since covid is that most couriers doing contactless delivery. 

I have received many items via UPS, FedEx and Amazon.   

Most of time, they buzz us when they drop item(s) off.  Then some just leave them on the pouch, and others hand it to me.  But  no signature. They don't even ask my name...☹️

And about 30-40%, they don't even buzz me/us. And ended up re-deliver or I had to go to pick them up at depo.

They ( sender and couriers) need to come up some new idea of secured delivery.

Userlevel 4

We have received your email that your phone was found. Great news! :) Feel free to reach out to us anytime and we will do our best to help !

Sounds like my problem exactly. I got a final delivery notice on March 24. Called UPS on March 25 and twice on March 26. Was told it would be at UPS delivery centre for pickup. Got to the place only to be told it was sent back out with a driver. Have had nothing but BS from UPS and now to top everything off my Cell Service provider is hiding behind a virtual wall and I'm not able to get a reply from a real person. Makes me wonder if Bell bought the company lately.

Badge +4

Sounds like my problem exactly. I got a final delivery notice on March 24. Called UPS on March 25 and twice on March 26. Was told it would be at UPS delivery centre for pickup. Got to the place only to be told it was sent back out with a driver. Have had nothing but BS from UPS and now to top everything off my Cell Service provider is hiding behind a virtual wall and I'm not able to get a reply from a real person. Makes me wonder if Bell bought the company lately.

So where is your phone now?

How many delivery attempts did UPS make?

If you need information on the whereabouts of your phone, send an email to the webstore at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com.

@rikkster 

I wish I knew where my phone was. According to UPS,  there was at least 2 delivery attempts before the final notice was left, which makes 3 attempts. I was not given any indication of an attempt today. Apparently the delivery will be rescheduled (as per UPS email notification). And so the saga continues 

Badge +4

@rikkster

I wish I knew where my phone was. According to UPS,  there was at least 2 delivery attempts before the final notice was left, which makes 3 attempts. I was not given any indication of an attempt today. Apparently, the delivery will be rescheduled (as per UPS email notification). And so the saga continues 

Okay, keep us posted. As you can see in this thread we can flag a rep to look into this matter further, but in this case, not until the rescheduled delivery date has passed. Hopefully, you’ll get your phone asap!

@rikkster

I wish I knew where my phone was. According to UPS,  there was at least 2 delivery attempts before the final notice was left, which makes 3 attempts. I was not given any indication of an attempt today. Apparently, the delivery will be rescheduled (as per UPS email notification). And so the saga continues 

Okay, keep us posted. As you can see in this thread we can flag a rep to look into this matter further, but in this case, not until the rescheduled delivery date has passed. Hopefully, you’ll get your phone asap!

Thanks for replying. How many missed scheduled delivery attempts does it take to get flagged? Apparently a week of missed attempts doesn't qualify. I have wasted a lot of my time to locate this package with absolutely no assistance from the sender of this package.  I won't be as inappropriate as my thoughts are at this time but suffice to say UPS and Koodo can stick the phone somewhere further 

Badge +4

Thanks for replying. How many missed scheduled delivery attempts does it take to get flagged? Apparently a week of missed attempts doesn't qualify. I have wasted a lot of my time to locate this package with absolutely no assistance from the sender of this package.  I won't be as inappropriate as my thoughts are at this time but suffice to say UPS and Koodo can stick the phone somewhere further 

On what date did UPS mention the rescheduled delivery is to take place? 

Once the package leaves Koodo the onus is on the courier to make good on the delivery.  In the meantime, I’ve flagged a rep who may be able to shed some light on the issue. You may want to include your HFO order number to make it easier for the rep to find your order.

On what date did UPS mention the rescheduled delivery is to take place? 

Once the package leaves Koodo the onus is on the courier to make good on the delivery.  In the meantime, I’ve flagged a rep who may be able to shed some light on the issue. You may want to include your HFO order number to make it easier for the rep to find your order.

Order #HFO*********. It's being returned to sender so hopefully Koodo will have better luck receiving it than I did. I'm done.

Userlevel 4

Hi there! Thanks for reaching out to us. I will reach out to my colleagues from the Webstore Team to see what can be done in this case. Have you tried to contact UPS  1-800-PICK-UPS® (1-800-742-5877) to find more about the delivery date and time?