Feedback
Unable to return iphone | Koodo Community
Koodo Community
Solved

Unable to return iphone

Userlevel 2

I’ve been trying to return my iphone for 2 weeks now. I’ve been back and forth with web store via emails and Koodo rep through Twitter messages. Each time I am asked to enter sim card in the phone to register it on network. I have done it multiple times and also made calls with it but still same ask from koodo

What are my options here? Do I just keep the phone in my drawer and pay the bill to Koodo because clearly I do not see it being returned any time soon as the 30 days are almost up

Anyone have any ideas on what to do? 

icon

Best answer by MilkyWay 22 August 2021, 17:44

Nothing today again. Still waiting

Lets see

If you still do not hear back from them by Monday, I would suggest you to follow up with them through email and request a return label for you to ship it back to them.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

How did you buy a phone?

Did you follow this return procedure?

https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/returning-or-exchanging-your-koodo-phone?search_api_views_article_search_fulltext=Return

Userlevel 2

I bought it online. Followed every single step plus the what the twitter rep and web store advised. Nothing so far

The return hasn't even been processed yet. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I bought it online. Followed every single step plus the what the twitter rep and web store advised. Nothing so far

As far as I know, once you requested  for returning  your phone, they should send you return mailer.

They advices you put a SIM in your phone, so the system can tell what phone you are using. 

If you initiate your return process already - contact them through email, phone and Twitter- they can’t denied when you started your return process 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I would definitely follow up with the Koodo Web Store at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com and let them know that the deadline for the 30-day return window is soon approaching. In the meantime, I flagged a Koodo rep to assist you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Tanveer0543 

Did you get anupdate from our Webstore team? 

Userlevel 2

Hi @Flo Koodo ,

Nothing yet.

Thanks for following up

Userlevel 2

@Flo Koodo Just got the email from Webstore with a confirmation that the return request will be processed in 24 hours.

Thanks for your assistance 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

That is great, thanks for the confirmation :) 

Userlevel 2

Lets see

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Lets see

If you still do not hear back from them by Monday, I would suggest you to follow up with them through email and request a return label for you to ship it back to them.

Userlevel 2

All set. Thank you so much all for your assistance and to everyone I've chatted with in Twitter. Much appreciated. I have received the email and just dropped the package off at Canada Post.