Koodo Community
Question

Unable to process order?

• 31 December 2020
  • 5 replies

I’ve tried twice to order a phone with Koodo, and twice have received the same email:

“We were unable to process your order # HFO28750232, our system was unable to validate the records of your credit information. As a result, the order has been cancelled.

For more information or to discuss the details of your credit report, you can contact Equifax or TransUnion directly. Once resolved, you can call our service from the nearest Koodo store.”

I will be moving back to Canada from the UK on Jan. 14th, meaning I will miss the winter deal and not have a phone while in isolation which is frustrating. I have had no issues with my credit and all of the information was correct when entered. Considering COVID, I would rather not have to call from a physical store.

Can anyone help me out?
Thank you!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Have you tried contacting Equifax or Transunion and making sure everything is good on their end? Sometimes its as simple as they have some wrong or old information for you that just needs to be corrected.

Have you tried contacting Equifax or Transunion and making sure everything is good on their end? Sometimes its as simple as they have some wrong or old information for you that just needs to be corrected.

I supposed I will just have to contact them to make sure! Thank you Allan

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I supposed I will just have to contact them to make sure! Thank you Allan

No problem, come on back if they don't give you any answers and we can go from there😊

Did you ever get this figured out? I am facing the same issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you ever get this figured out? I am facing the same issue.

Was you koodo account address the same as your credit card address? Also were you using a Canadian credit card?