Koodo Community
Solved

So... a return doesn't get completed if I don't mail my phone back right?

• 5 March 2021
  • 1 reply

I had some call connectivity issues with the phone I got originally and nothing really got solved over the calls with Koodo’s tech team so I asked web store to return the device. They sent return directions and info, that’s all fine and dandy. 

Only thing is I got another tech to take a look at my phone and it turns out the issues I had were mostly just from the settings being kind of weird and it’s okay now. I don’t really want to return my phone anymore but the web store basically said they can’t do anything on their end. Could I just ignore the return directions at this point and keep the phone as is or would the return have to continue?

icon

Best answer by rikkster 5 March 2021, 21:54

I think what they mean is that the webstore can’t reverse the return directions. Keep your phone and ignore the return directions. Send a message to the webstore informing them that your phone is fixed and that you’ve decided to cancel the return. 

koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com

View original

1 reply

Badge +4

I think what they mean is that the webstore can’t reverse the return directions. Keep your phone and ignore the return directions. Send a message to the webstore informing them that your phone is fixed and that you’ve decided to cancel the return. 

koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com