Feedback
Samsung S21 Ultra 5G (Silver) Out of stock | Koodo Community
Koodo Community

Samsung S21 Ultra 5G (Silver) Out of stock

• 5 July 2021
  • 1 reply

Been with Koodo for around 5 years, always been a great company to deal with. Until now….July 22nd, upgraded and ordered my phone, paid $470 upfront, for a phone that said “ships within 2 weeks”. Here we are, 2 weeks later(nearly). After over a week of very late replies from koodo webstore I have been told that the color of the phone I ordered is out of stock. So, I have the option to cancel the order, wait 24 hours for the cancel to go through, wait 3-5 business days for my refund and THEN order the same phone, but in black. all to wait for it to ship within koodos “within 5 days” advertisement. So basically I either wait for 2 weeks and order a phone I don’t want, or wait an unknown amount of days to receive the phone I originally ordered. Great job Koodo.

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Been with Koodo for around 5 years, always been a great company to deal with. Until now….July 22nd, upgraded and ordered my phone, paid $470 upfront, for a phone that said “ships within 2 weeks”. Here we are, 2 weeks later(nearly). After over a week of very late replies from koodo webstore I have been told that the color of the phone I ordered is out of stock. So, I have the option to cancel the order, wait 24 hours for the cancel to go through, wait 3-5 business days for my refund and THEN order the same phone, but in black. all to wait for it to ship within koodos “within 5 days” advertisement. So basically I either wait for 2 weeks and order a phone I don’t want, or wait an unknown amount of days to receive the phone I originally ordered. Great job Koodo.

This is something that is out of Koodo’s control, as the shipments are determined by Samsung. The reps have already told you it would take a while for them to arrive.

If you do not want to wait, you can easily head to your nearest Koodo store or authorized dealer or big-box retailers such as Walmart, Best Buy, and The Mobile Shop to upgrade your phone there. There will be a $45 connection fee if you decide to get it in store.