Koodo Community

reviewing an order. how long?

• 7 February 2021
  • 4 replies

I placed sn order onlinr 24 hours ago and haven't received an update. My phone broke and I have no phone currently so I'm just curious how long the wait is for my order to be approved.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Over the weekend does slow things down. You should hear something Monday. In the meanwhile you can use a VoIP service that provides a number and you can take and make calls from a computer or other device to help tide you over for being reached.

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

What is your Order ID? I’d be happy to take a look for you. 

Hello! I placed an online order on March 13 and it's still being reviewed by Koodo reps.  How long does the process generally take?

Thanks in advance for any information you can provide!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello! I placed an online order on March 13 and it's still being reviewed by Koodo reps.  How long does the process generally take?

Thanks in advance for any information you can provide!

You can Leave  your order ID.  Then one of rep can review it for you. 

I found problem of processing is that you will receive an order confirmation email after you place order.  It’s saying your order is under review.

Then you don’t receive any email if my order was approved or not until you receive a shipping notification.

It will be great IF Koodo add one more email communication between “ Order confirmation ” email  and  “Shipping/ tracking information” email  if customer need to wait more than 3-5 days to receive shipping info. 

I have been lucky enough to receive shipping info email within 2-3 days for few phones.  But I needed to wait almost 3weeks to receive shipping email.   It’s not nice feeling just waiting around without knowing if you were approved or not.