Feedback
Question About iPhone 12 mini Order | Koodo Community
Koodo Community
Solved

Question About iPhone 12 mini Order

• 1 July 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi, I made an order for a 128 GB iPhone mini 12 on June 25 but I have yet to receive an e-mail saying my order has been verified and approved. I got one email, and it is just my order summary. When I ordered the phone I have a screenshot that said it would take 3-5 business days to ship, but when I look at the website it says the 128 GB iPhone mini 12 takes 4 weeks to ship. I’m just curious what my actually wait time is going to be because I have yet to receive any shipping information. The order tracking tool hasn’t worked once for me, it just keeps loading. My order number is HFO30639187. 

thanks

icon

Best answer by Dinh 1 July 2021, 23:50

The email is probably a standard email for normal order when the phone was in stock. In your case, wait time waslikely 4 weeks. However, you might get lucky if they get stock early. 

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The email is probably a standard email for normal order when the phone was in stock. In your case, wait time waslikely 4 weeks. However, you might get lucky if they get stock early. 

You can put your order number and email in here to track it and see if it has been processed, approved or shipped. https://shop.koodomobile.com/checkout/order/orderSearch.jsp#