Koodo Community
Question

Question about Changing color on online phone order.

• 8 March 2021
  • 3 replies

Yesterday on my wifes Koodo account a purchased a Galaxy S20 FE as an upgrade and chose purple as the color not realizing each color had different ship times and the purple is 2-3 weeks where navy was 5days. Is there a way to change the color of the phone on the order to the one that will ship faster? I tried calling but Koodo said to contact the webstore.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hello @Matt3100! In this situation, it’s actually best to contact our webstore department by sending them an email to koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com. They’ll get back to you as soon as possible with the available options.

I actually emailed them on Sunday, 4 days ago now and no one got back to me still as of now. I fear by the time they get back to me there is no difference in the wait time, where as if someone were to have gotten back to me or was able to talk on the phone when i called the navy version couldve shipped out before the end of the week

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

I see. In this case, in order to speed up the process a bit, you can either schedule a callback on koodo.com/chat and ask to be transferred to the webstore department, or you can send us a message on Facebook or Twitter and we’ll get back to you ASAP.