Koodo Community
Solved

Promo Changed Immediately After Order

• 14 March 2021
  • 1 reply

I just ordered an LG Velvet 5G phone and at the time of ordering there was a $100 Visa GC included.

After placing the order and going back to the Koodo site, the exact same phone now has a $200 Visa GC attached to it. It was literally less than 5 minutes from one to the other.

I’d like to make sure I receive the full $200 in Visa GC’s…

Is phone support going to be able to assist me? Because the chat bot is pretty bad.

The order is still being confirmed so maybe I can cancel and try the new offer?

First timer here so I’m looking for any insight.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Dinh 14 March 2021, 09:24

You would have to contact the webstore and ask someone there to look into it. Email them at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com.  You would have to include your order number and your email/account so they could find the order.

If they don’t reply to you in 2,3 days, you could contact normal rep and ask them to check the status of the order request.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You would have to contact the webstore and ask someone there to look into it. Email them at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com.  You would have to include your order number and your email/account so they could find the order.

If they don’t reply to you in 2,3 days, you could contact normal rep and ask them to check the status of the order request.