Koodo Community

pixel 5 shipping

• 4 December 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

I ordered a pixel 5 on the 20th of November and was told it would ship in 1-2 weeks... I even contacted koodo to ask how long it would take for it to ship and was told 1-2 weeks... That was fine since i only needed my new phone in 3 and a half weeks.... Now it's been 2 weeks and it hasn't shipped... I contacted Koodo on twitter and they were no help... What gives? Why was i told it would ship in 1-2 weeks and now some people are saying it'll take 8 weeks... My order number is: HFO28345523

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What did Koodo say on twitter?

Userlevel 1

I just got off the phone with a rep after 20 mins of hold time while they talked to someone in their shipping?. I've cancelled my order from November 19th. As they are now blaming the manufacturer of the phones for not having stock. It didn't say “Out Of Stock" on the web page when I purchased it . And Infact promised shipping of “1-2 weeks" not “6-8” and definitely not “???”  which is basically what the rep had to say. And also the new classic “oh well, covid ya know, which is what I was told by the rep" . I can understand covid as an excuse, but for an item I purchased under the pretense of it being stocked and shipping within the stated time. The rep said there's NO timeline and then tried to get me to stay with the order after twice telling him with out a hard date I wanted to cancel . I will be following through on my complaint to the CRTC about the lack of customer service, and the fact that you would blindly lead your customers on without knowing when you will be able to provide them with the phone they ordered once its WELL past the 1-2 week delivery date originally given how you guys managed to make your parent companies service look better is astounding to me.

Userlevel 1

I just got off the phone with a rep after 20 mins of hold time while they talked to someone in their shipping?. I've cancelled my order from November 19th. As they are now blaming the manufacturer of the phones for not having stock. It didn't say “Out Of Stock" on the web page when I purchased it . And Infact promised shipping of “1-2 weeks" not “6-8” and definitely not “???”  which is basically what the rep had to say. And also the new classic “oh well, covid ya know, which is what I was told by the rep" . I can understand covid as an excuse, but for an item I purchased under the pretense of it being stocked and shipping within the stated time. The rep said there's NO timeline and then tried to get me to stay with the order after twice telling him with out a hard date I wanted to cancel . I will be following through on my complaint to the CRTC about the lack of customer service, and the fact that you would blindly lead your customers on without knowing when you will be able to provide them with the phone they ordered once its WELL past the 1-2 week delivery date originally given how you guys managed to make your parent companies service look better is astounding to me.

This is the exact same thing that happened to me and many others:

It’s very frustrating.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hey there! You should have received an email update regarding your order last night.  If not, some time this morning. Pls follow one of the options suggested there. Thanks for your understanding!

I ordered a pixel 5 on the 20th of November and was told it would ship in 1-2 weeks... I even contacted koodo to ask how long it would take for it to ship and was told 1-2 weeks... That was fine since i only needed my new phone in 3 and a half weeks.... Now it's been 2 weeks and it hasn't shipped... I contacted Koodo on twitter and they were no help... What gives? Why was i told it would ship in 1-2 weeks and now some people are saying it'll take 8 weeks... My order number is: HFO28345523

Koodo just sent out an email

“Due to global supply constraints, your Pixel 5 order will be delivered later than expected, with an anticipated delivery by the end of February, 2021” 

More like 12 week WAIT SINCE BlackFriday

I ordered a Pixel 5 through a Koodo phone rep on Black Friday and am in the same boat. However, I haven’t received any email about the order at all. My order number is ES120110100. Any updates?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I ordered a Pixel 5 through a Koodo phone rep on Black Friday and am in the same boat. However, I haven’t received any email about the order at all. My order number is ES120110100. Any updates?