Koodo Community
Solved

Phone hasn't shipped and it was supposed to within 2 weeks (it's been 3 weeks)

As mentioned in the title, I ordered a Samsung s21 Ultra on the 23rd of May, and it mentioned when ordering that it'd ship within 2 weeks and it’s been 3 weeks and so far nothing. I just checked and it still says it takes 2 weeks for shipping.

In addition, I ordered it while the offer for the Samsung Galaxy Buds was still active, would I still be able to get them?

icon

Best answer by Mayumi 12 June 2021, 20:52

Hi @Charfield 

Thanks for the report! 

We have checked with the Webstore team and they confirmed that expected shipping was initially 6th June.

Due to unforeseen circumstances, there is a delay with restocking the phone by the manufacturer.

Our inventory team sent already a notice  to the manufacturer to speed up the supplies .

As soon as the model is restocked, it will be shipped to your address and you will get notified.

If you have further questions related to the order, feel free to reach out to our webstore team: koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com

We are sorry for any inconvenience created! 

It would be nice if Koodo have some system that let customers know their order will be delayed in case of situation like this.

I'm not sure the order tracking system will show you/customers any of this type of update.

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What's your order number? I can flag a Rep to assist.
Hmm typically those promos must be done within the time period. The way it works is you register through your phone when you get it so it may require contacting Samsung if it goes past the expiry date to explain what happened.

What's your order number? I can flag a Rep to assist.
Hmm typically those promos must be done within the time period. The way it works is you register through your phone when you get it so it may require contacting Samsung if it goes past the expiry date to explain what happened.

It’s ****.

Hopefully, because it’s one of the reasons why I bought it then.

****hidden order number for security purposes

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Charfield 

Thanks for the report! 

We have checked with the Webstore team and they confirmed that expected shipping was initially 6th June.

Due to unforeseen circumstances, there is a delay with restocking the phone by the manufacturer.

Our inventory team sent already a notice  to the manufacturer to speed up the supplies .

As soon as the model is restocked, it will be shipped to your address and you will get notified.

If you have further questions related to the order, feel free to reach out to our webstore team: koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Charfield 

Thanks for the report! 

It would be nice if Koodo have some system that let customers know their order will be delayed in case of situation like this.

I'm not sure the order tracking system will show you/customers any of this type of update.

@Goran@Flo Koodo 

So if there’s no stock for the 256GB version, is there stock for the other 2 versions (128GB, 512GB)?