Koodo Community
Question

Ordered iPhone 13 Pro Max - No shipping status yet after 8 days from order approval

My order has not shipped yet and today will be the 8th day since I have initially ordered the phone.  In the past I would receive the phone within 2 days from ordering.  And certainly past the 3-5 days of expected shipping.  So this is taking much longer than expected.  Any way my order status can be expedited to shipping?  The new iphone is needed so that I can move my existing phone down to the second line that I had opened through Koodo as well.  So now I am currently paying for 2 lines but only have one existing phone.

27 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Koodo isn’t good at updating delayed shipping times. It kinda takes the time that it takes. Since it’s been longer than the expected time you had at order, I can flag a rep if you give your order number to look into the new expected time. I don’t believe that there is way to expedite or prioritize, though. Pretty much anything with chips is in lower supply and higher demand.

Order #: HFO31379268

Thanks Goran

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I’ve flagged a rep. Hopefully one will be available to look into it soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Lawrence A 

We have verified with the Webstore team and they confirmed that the order should be shipped in about 2 weeks.

A Webstore agent should contact you once the phone is shipped from us.

More on the estimated shipping times at the moment, you can find at our website: https://www.koodomobile.com/phones/ by selecting the phone type you ordered.

Hi Goran, can you please help me with my order? HFO41314342. iPhone 13 pro silver 128G. When I placed my order on Oct4,  it said takes 5 days to ship. 

thanks a lot

Hi Goran, can you please help me with my order? HFO41314342. iPhone 13 pro silver 128G. When I placed my order on Oct4,  it said takes 5 days to ship. 

thanks a lot

Sorry, i wrote wrong order number, it should be HFO31414342. Thank you Goran

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It might take 5 days to ship, but more to be delivered. Did you get any shipping confirmation yet? 

Thank you Robert. I haven’t received any shipping information yet. It’s been approved since Oct 4. Start worrying about this

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Today would be the 5th day (business days; Monday was not). I’d wait to see if you get anything tomorrow. If you don’t then start a new thread and I’ll flag a rep for you. 

Will do. Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

According to their site, it says it will take up to 6weeks to ship for iPhone 13 pro silver 128G as if today.

What was estimated shipping date when you ordered. It should say on your order confirmation email like this.

And, yes it's always good idea to start your own question :)

Thank you Mayumi. It said in email that 'once your order is approved, we will send you an email with shipping and tracking informtion'

At the time when placed the order, the website showed 5 business days to ship.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you receive any news? 

No, nothing yet.

thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I’ll flag a rep see what’S up 

Thank you Robert. Appreciate very much.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Someone should come and give out some information by the end of day tomorrow. I’m actually surprised they haven’t yet. 

Hope so. It should be better with a customer service line. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can always schedule a callback to speak to a rep but I thought you’d be better served on the community instead.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It said in email that 'once your order is approved, we will send you an email with shipping and tracking informtion'

How long does it say to ship in your e-mail? Mine says 3-5 days. Yours also says 3-5 days?

Today Oct 15 is 9th day since I placed my order for new phone. No delivery yet, but billing was updated instantly. How to check status of the order?  

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @ansc 

Sorry for the late reply! 

We have checked the status  of the order with our Webstore team, and they confirmed order is approved, however, shipping time is estimated, for the model you ordered, to 2 weeks, at the moment, however, there are currently some delays in regards to expected supplies. You can track the status at our website: https://shop.koodomobile.com/checkout/order/orderSearch.jsp and if you have any further questions related to the order, feel free to contact our Webstore department:  koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com

It said in email that 'once your order is approved, we will send you an email with shipping and tracking informtion'

How long does it say to ship in your e-mail? Mine says 3-5 days. Yours also says 3-5 days?

it says “ once your order is verified and approved, we’ll send you an email with shipping and tracking information” exact words

Today Oct 15 is 9th day since I placed my order for new phone. No delivery yet, but billing was updated instantly. How to check status of the order?  

try https://shop.koodomobile.com/checkout/order/orderSearch.jsp

need order# and email

Hi @ansc 

Sorry for the late reply! 

We have checked the status  of the order with our Webstore team, and they confirmed order is approved, however, shipping time is estimated, for the model you ordered, to 2 weeks, at the moment, however, there are currently some delays in regards to expected supplies. You can track the status at our website: https://shop.koodomobile.com/checkout/order/orderSearch.jsp and if you have any further questions related to the order, feel free to contact our Webstore department:  koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com

thank you for getting back to me. I did checked the order status on website and communicated with koodo.webstore email, no one could tell me when it can be shipped. email replied “ 1-2 weeks from approved date”. that might be the closest answer at moment.

thank you again