Koodo Community
Solved

Order Cancelled?

• 24 March 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi, I placed an order a few weeks ago but now the status is showing that it’s been cancelled? Any reason as to why this happened?

My order ID is HFO29359415

icon

Best answer by Silvia Koodo 25 March 2021, 17:35

Hi, I placed an order a few weeks ago but now the status is showing that it’s been cancelled? Any reason as to why this happened?

Hi! We’ve reviewed the order and the phone is no longer in stock, that is why the order was cancelled. You can place another one, if you’d like and we recommend you to do it during week time, when the website is updated with available phones and the Inventory is working too. Thank you. 

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I can flag this.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi! We’ve reviewed the order and the phone is no longer in stock, that is why the order was cancelled. You can place another one, if you’d like and we recommend you to do it during week time, when the website is updated with available phones and the Inventory is working too. Thank you. 

My order was placed two weeks ago on a business day and the phone was in stock. If I place an order now, don’t I run the same risk of finding out weeks later that my phone isn’t going to ship out? I had numerous calls with reps between then and now and they kept assuring me that the phone would ship out in a few days and that there were only some minor shipping issues causing delays.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@Denden12 We inquired the Webstore team about your order and they advised that it was cancelled because the iPhone XR white version was no longer available. You can also send them an e-mail to find out more. 

We ordered a phone but it was cancelled and doesn’t indicate why. Order # HFO29824876