Koodo Community
Solved

Order cancelled?

• 1 February 2021
  • 6 replies

Hello, I made an order last Wednesday, and it wasn’t until Friday I was called to confirm my information. I was told then I’d be getting an email and the phone would ship out soon. Now it’s Monday and the order says cancelled. I have still yet to receive any email. If it’s because the item is out of stock, that hardly seems fair. How can you order something and it not be in stock. It’s no longer on the website so it must be, but it was still there long after I ordered, so obviously there was still stock after I ordered. Was it because it took a rep 2 days to call me to ask me information? Again, that hardly seems fair. It’s been sitting for days and days with nothing. No communication. Just cancelled. My wife is with Koodo and I was looking forward to joining her, now it doesn’t look like that’ll be happening now and if not than likely I won’t want to in the future.

Order: HFO29081248

icon

Best answer by JohnM Koodo 2 February 2021, 15:06

The Phone you ordered is out of stock, and your order was accepted in error. So sorry for this mix up, you should expect to be contacted today by an agent today. 

EDIT: @NextMemory you are correct there was an error with the stock levels. 

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I would suggest you send email to their webstore and ask them koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com

However, they probably say sorry and ask you to reorder something else as they didn’t have the same model in stock.

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

What was your order ID? I will try to look it up.

It was at the bottom of my post: HFO29081248

I’ve found two other people who ordered the same phone at around the same time and their orders were cancelled too. I’m guessing there wasn’t even stock to begin with.

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

The Phone you ordered is out of stock, and your order was accepted in error. So sorry for this mix up, you should expect to be contacted today by an agent today. 

EDIT: @NextMemory you are correct there was an error with the stock levels. 

Looks like it’s back in stock again, so I made another order… Hopefully it doesn’t get cancelled this time.

Aaaaaand there it is… order cancelled again!

HFO29341359

Why do you keep getting my hopes up? Why can’t you accurately stock phones? This is beyond frustrating...