Koodo Community
Solved

no information on my online order for iphone8

• 20 April 2020
  • 5 replies

Hi there,

It’s the second time I’m posting this question. Please help. If this is going to take this long, should I cancel my order, and buy something in-store? 

I ordered an iPhone 8 gold on April 4,2020. I got an email saying it will ship in 1-2 weeks. By when I track it, it only shows approved, but not shipped yet.  I ordered online for the first time considering staying at home is better idea than going to store during this social distancing times.

my current phone’s screen is broken and isn’t working fine. It’s hard on eyes. They have already started charging me for tab, even though they haven’t shipped the phone. 

order number- HFO26197242

please help.

thank you!

icon

Best answer by Ranjan Koodo 21 April 2020, 15:15

Not a problem. I’ve passed along your order and account info . We’ll let you know once the order is cancelled. 

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hey @Tej09 - the specific model you ordered is still currently out of stock. We are expecting an update on shipment this week, but that’s relying on the OEM to share that update.

Recognizing that  you’ve been in limbo for a couple of weeks, you’re welcome to see if any stores open in your area carry the same phone, and if they do we can cancel your order. Otherwise, hoping for some good news to share in a few days - our team will contact you directly once we have news. 

@Ranjan Koodo  thank you for checking that.
I emailed webstore, and they told me its 4-6 weeks wait time. Even though when I placed sure, no where did it mention that the phone was not available or that it is a preorder. It said 1-2 weeks and I was ok with that.  I paid for the phone. It will be ideal for me to cancel the order, and get my money back, and also tab charges. I don’t know on how to proceed with that. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Not a problem. I’ve passed along your order and account info . We’ll let you know once the order is cancelled. 

Userlevel 3

Hi @Tej09 , your request to cancel your previous order was processed,  your Tab was reset and rate plan as well. You may now upgrade once more to the device of your choosing. 

Thank you so much for quick response.