Feedback
Missing earbuds | Koodo Community
Koodo Community
Solved

Missing earbuds

• 17 June 2021
  • 5 replies

Just got my new phone yesterday, and the earbuds weren’t there… why is it on me to go through all the hoops trying to have that situation remedied, rather than koodo just fixing the problem immediately sending them since it’s their fault? i honestly didnt even want the damn earbuds but apparently was given no choice. now that they didn’t show up, i’d honestly prefer to just have the price taken off and not get them to make up for the poor service.

icon

Best answer by Goran 17 June 2021, 07:34

OK so those don't ship with the device. This is the fine print for how to get tbem:

“While quantities last.  No rain checks. E-Voucher has no cash value, cannot be replaced if lost or stolen, is not transferrable and cannot be switched once selected. Limit of one bonus E-Voucher per device purchase. Open to Canadian Residents only. Participating authorized Canadian retailers and carriers may vary. Purchases made at Samsung Experience Stores are also eligible for this promotion. Cannot be combined with any other offer.  Purchases made at samsung.com/ca are not eligible for this promotion and Samsung reserves the right to request a bill of sale to verify date and location of purchase. Samsung reserves the right to change or cancel the promotion without notice.  In order to receive the E-Voucher for the bonus offer, customer must log in to their Samsung Account and register their new Galaxy device in the “My Products” section; and then opt in for the bonus in the “My Offer” section of the Samsung Account page between June 8th 2021 to July 5th, 2021.  Customer must also upload their proof of purchase of the Samsung device into their Samsung Account. Setting up a Samsung Account is free.   To set up your Samsung Account, please go to: http://www.samsung.com/ca/samsungaccount/  Once the Samsung device registration (on My Products page of the Samsung Account), the opt in (on My Offer page of Samsung Account) and upload of the proof of purchase are complete, the customer will receive an email sent to their Samsung Account email address by July 9h, 2021 containing their E-Voucher code. The E-Voucher may be redeemed on Samsung.com/ca for the bonus offer between June 8th , 2021 and July 19th, 2021.  Shipment of the applicable bonus is expected to take between 6 to 8 weeks from the date that you redeem your E-Voucher on samsung.com/ca, subject to completion of all the requirements set out above. “

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Is this a Samsung deal or the jbl one?

Samsung Galaxy Buds Live

This is the phone https://www.koodomobile.com/phones/samsung-galaxy-s21-ultra-5g

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

OK so those don't ship with the device. This is the fine print for how to get tbem:

“While quantities last.  No rain checks. E-Voucher has no cash value, cannot be replaced if lost or stolen, is not transferrable and cannot be switched once selected. Limit of one bonus E-Voucher per device purchase. Open to Canadian Residents only. Participating authorized Canadian retailers and carriers may vary. Purchases made at Samsung Experience Stores are also eligible for this promotion. Cannot be combined with any other offer.  Purchases made at samsung.com/ca are not eligible for this promotion and Samsung reserves the right to request a bill of sale to verify date and location of purchase. Samsung reserves the right to change or cancel the promotion without notice.  In order to receive the E-Voucher for the bonus offer, customer must log in to their Samsung Account and register their new Galaxy device in the “My Products” section; and then opt in for the bonus in the “My Offer” section of the Samsung Account page between June 8th 2021 to July 5th, 2021.  Customer must also upload their proof of purchase of the Samsung device into their Samsung Account. Setting up a Samsung Account is free.   To set up your Samsung Account, please go to: http://www.samsung.com/ca/samsungaccount/  Once the Samsung device registration (on My Products page of the Samsung Account), the opt in (on My Offer page of Samsung Account) and upload of the proof of purchase are complete, the customer will receive an email sent to their Samsung Account email address by July 9h, 2021 containing their E-Voucher code. The E-Voucher may be redeemed on Samsung.com/ca for the bonus offer between June 8th , 2021 and July 19th, 2021.  Shipment of the applicable bonus is expected to take between 6 to 8 weeks from the date that you redeem your E-Voucher on samsung.com/ca, subject to completion of all the requirements set out above. “

Ok, thank you very much for explaining how to get them. If it were possible to remove them from the purchase through Samsung, would that automatically get back to Koodo to refund that part? Or would I need to get the OK from Samsung and then contact Koodo again? Or is this a question that you don’t have an answer to?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Ok, thank you very much for explaining how to get them. If it were possible to remove them from the purchase through Samsung, would that automatically get back to Koodo to refund that part? Or would I need to get the OK from Samsung and then contact Koodo again? Or is this a question that you don’t have an answer to?

This is not something you can do. The current promo is buy the phone, get free headphones. Since the headphones are free and coming from Samsungs side there is no way to get a "refund for that part".

The closest next best thing would be to claim them from Samsung and then try to sell them on your own.