Koodo Community
Question

lost order

• 14 January 2021
  • 2 replies

I ordered a phone from Koodo early October.  I contacted Koodo a couple times and I contacted Canada post.  It’s been three months.  I paid off my previous tab and I am paying for the new phone tab now every month and do not have the new phone.  Tried to schedule a call back and the only time they offered was 9:30 pm on Monday but that didn’t work for me and there were no other options.  Solution?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

This is  weird as you ordered something almost 3 months ago and haven’t received it. Was there any report back from Canada post?

you mentioned you “ contacted Koodo a couple times”, what did they say in those communication? was there any rep mentioning that they will follow up?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I ordered a phone from Koodo early October.  I contacted Koodo a couple times and I contacted Canada post.  It’s been three months.  I paid off my previous tab and I am paying for the new phone tab now every month and do not have the new phone.  Tried to schedule a call back and the only time they offered was 9:30 pm on Monday but that didn’t work for me and there were no other options.  Solution?

You can try to send an email to the Web Store at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com. Otherwise, try to contact a Koodo rep by sending a message on Facebook Messenger or Twitter.