Koodo Community
Solved

lost order

• 14 January 2021
  • 3 replies

I ordered a phone from Koodo early October.  I contacted Koodo a couple times and I contacted Canada post.  It’s been three months.  I paid off my previous tab and I am paying for the new phone tab now every month and do not have the new phone.  Tried to schedule a call back and the only time they offered was 9:30 pm on Monday but that didn’t work for me and there were no other options.  Solution?

icon

Best answer by MilkyWay 14 January 2021, 03:09

I ordered a phone from Koodo early October.  I contacted Koodo a couple times and I contacted Canada post.  It’s been three months.  I paid off my previous tab and I am paying for the new phone tab now every month and do not have the new phone.  Tried to schedule a call back and the only time they offered was 9:30 pm on Monday but that didn’t work for me and there were no other options.  Solution?

You can try to send an email to the Web Store at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com.  Otherwise, try to contact a Koodo rep by sending a message on Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can try to send an email to the Web Store at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com.  Otherwise, try to contact a Koodo rep by sending a message on Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

This is  weird as you ordered something almost 3 months ago and haven’t received it. Was there any report back from Canada post?

you mentioned you “ contacted Koodo a couple times”, what did they say in those communication? was there any rep mentioning that they will follow up?

I have proof that Canada post delivered it to the  wrong address,;it has it on the waybill.  Canada post is investigating it but in the meantime I am getting charged for a phone and a tablet that I DONT EVEN HAVE!! EVERY MONTH!  They now tell me that until Canada post proves that they lost it, i have to pay for it.  Once they take the  blame for delivering to the wrong place, I will be reimbursed.  Im so fed up.  I wish I could afford a lawyer.  If I dont pay it..which I tried, they threatened to cit me off.

I have had it.i

I am probably not getting across the whole story because so much has happened.  I have been in contact with everyone numerous times...Im told to wait andtheyvwill look into it.  So far they have robbed me of over 200 dollars.