Koodo Community
Solved

Koodo says iPhone 12 has shipped but UPS has not received package

I ordered an iPhone 12 Pro on 12/26/2020 and received a confirmation e-mail on 12/29/2020 from Koodo that I had been approved and that my iPhone has been shipped via UPS with the tracking number. It said in the e-mail that I should receive it between 1-2 days. However, on UPS’ end, they have not received any package as the only progress that has been made is the label that was created on 12/29/2020. Does this mean Koodo has not shipped out my phone yet or has the package not arrived at UPS? Is this a normal occurrence? Do I wait it out? My order # is: HFO28692708

icon

Best answer by JohnM Koodo 5 January 2021, 21:37

I asked the warehouse to send a replacement for the order ID above.

View original

15 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

On my end the order looks fine, Let see if the status updates after the warehouse and UPS have their hand over today, I will circle back to this thread then. 

-John M

With the same purchase date, the order remained in label stage for days. It appears that Dec 31 and Jan 1 delayed things. Then suddenly on Sun the note changed to ship date today Jan 4 and it arrived today. So be patient, mine did arrive tho it did look like it was stuck in the label stage for a long time.

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

I will reach out to the warehouse and see what I can dig up.  

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

@AndreaH44 Can I have your order number starting with HFO?

@JohnM Koodo Were you able to reach out to the warehouse and find anything out?

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

I asked the warehouse to send a replacement for the order ID above.

@JohnM Koodo Thank you. What are the next steps? Will I receive an e-mail in the next few days? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

A customer service agent should have looked into it yesterday. Did you get any emails from us?

@JohnM Koodo I did not receive an e-mail from Koodo yesterday. However I did send an email first to Koodo on 01/02/2021 and they got back to me stating “As there is no update since December 29, the day the shipping label was created for the order HFO28692708, we have submitted a request to our warehouse to open an investigation with UPS and determine what happened to the package. We will keep you up to date, once we receive an update on your case”. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

I called the warehouse and order HFO28692708 has been resubmitted to be processed and sent to you, but is now pending incoming stock. 

@JohnM Koodo Thank you so much. Also, I upgraded my phone plan ($60 for 16GB) along with my upgraded phone as a new bill cycle started today, however I cannot use my data. On my current phone it says “could not activate cellular data network”. With my original phone order it said that the new SIM card has been activated. Does this mean I cannot use data on my current phone until the new phone arrives? 

@JohnM Koodo Do you have any updates of when the next incoming stock will arrive at the warehouse? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

I see no incoming shipments for the  Iphone 12 pro 128gb silver this week. 

@JohnM Koodo Thank you for checking. Will you be able to loop back on this thread when an incoming shipment arrives?

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Monday when I get the next incoming shipping manifest I will see if we have stock incoming.