Koodo Community
Question

JBL Tune 125 TWS earbuds

• 20 November 2020
  • 9 replies

I saw this promo advertised… JBL Tune 125 TWS earbuds
I just ordered a Pixel 5 directly from Koodo. Will these be included in the shipment?

9 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

@ArielBender  I found an order associated with you profile, and it is an upgrade. The JBL promotion is only for new activations so your order does not qualify. See the legal from the website below:

Receive a JBL Tune 125TWS headset, with the purchase of select phones.

Available with the new activation of a Samsung S20 FE 5G, Samsung Galaxy A51, Samsung Galaxy A71, Samsung Galaxy A21, Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S10+, Google Pixel 4a, Google Pixel 4a with 5G, Google Pixel 5, LG K61, LG Velvet, moto g fast, motorola one hyper, TCL 10L, HUAWEI P30 lite, HUAWEI P30 Pro, HUAWEI P40, or HUAWEI P40 Pro. Will vary by store location. While quantities last.

Best, John M

Am I wrong it was initially for existing customers too?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Am I wrong it was initially for existing customers too?

This bonus gift is only for new activation ( new account/line).

There were many posts that people thought upgrade their phone also qualify for it. But, It's not for upgrade.

I am not talking about updated wording of 18th onwards. Initially it was for both its bad that I missed the screen print for the same.

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

@manv The JBL was never for both upgrades and activations. It was only ever for new activations.

-John M

Thanks you @JohnM Koodo 

Hi @JohnM Koodo I joined Koodo during this promotion, bought the Pixel 5 and am still waiting for these.  Can you please provide some insight into when they may come in?

Thank you,

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @JohnM Koodo I joined Koodo during this promotion, bought the Pixel 5 and am still waiting for these.  Can you please provide some insight into when they may come in?

Thank you,

Hi, 

I bought an S20 Ultra as a new activation in-store December 24th, 2020 (both activation and phone bought at that time) and was told the promotion (JBL 125 TWS Earbuds) would be shipped to my address as the operator did not have any available at the store. I never received any confirmation of this though. 

Please advise.