Koodo Community
Question

Iphone 12 Pro Order

Hello, I ordered an Iphone 12 pro pacific blue 256 GB. On the website they said that it will be shipped once approved in 2 to 3 days. I wanted since it got approved. When can I expect it to be shipped? 

I ordered it mainly because it said 2-3 days shipping. So when can I expect it currently?

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you get an order number?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When did you order? The sitr currently says 2 weeks to ship.

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

What's your order number? The Iphone 12 pro pacific blue 256 GB has had a three week shipping notice since before Dec 25th 2020. 

Yes I got an order # its HFO28759686. Unfortunately I was not informed on the website. About it taking that much can you double check please on my order number?

Thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Some stock in that phone is expected on the 11th at the earliest. 

Will I be one of the people that gets a phone from that stock? If you could please inform me as I might be traveling and if it takes longer I won’t be here. 

Thanks 

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Sadly the incoming units are not all for Koodo web customers. Some will go to physical stores, other to TELUS, and some to Koodo. The incoming order is large but I cannot promise you anything at this point. There also may be a day delay. If the incoming shipment arrives in the afternoon or evening, phone for customers could be pushed to the next day. 

I hope this helps. 

Can you please inform me if I am next in line. Atleast tell me when should I expect to get an answer on when I will be receiving my phone. I followed and purchased the phone depending on what was posted on KOODO’s website. 

Thanks 

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

You are third in line and the incoming shipment is almost 800 phones, You should have a phone shipped then but I cannot promise you this. 

As you mentioned that shipment is the 11th correct. Will I be able to message you maybe on the 11th? Would you have a confirmation then?

thanks 

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

For sure, I can give another update then. 

Perfect, thank you for your help