Koodo Community
Solved

I want to claim online shopping bonuses but...

• 11 June 2021
  • 1 reply

I like the online shopping bonuses and I planned to do it when the time came to upgrade but.. my phone was broke unexpectedly while working and buying in store was the quickest way to get a replacement (Wet rags and a cracked phone do not sit well in your back pocket).

Can I do a return order online and pickup in store for the bonuses they offer?

icon

Best answer by MilkyWay 11 June 2021, 19:45

I like the online shopping bonuses and I planned to do it when the time came to upgrade but.. my phone was broke unexpectedly while working and buying in store was the quickest way to get a replacement (Wet rags and a cracked phone do not sit well in your back pocket).

Unfortunately that is not possible. If you wish to get it immediately, you will need to upgrade your phone at a Koodo store or authorized dealer. You can also choose to go to a big-box retailer, such as Walmart, Best Buy, and The Mobile Shop.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Unfortunately that is not possible. If you wish to get it immediately, you will need to upgrade your phone at a Koodo store or authorized dealer. You can also choose to go to a big-box retailer, such as Walmart, Best Buy, and The Mobile Shop.