Koodo Community
Solved

How long until they review my order and ship it

• 9 February 2021
  • 5 replies

I placed an order online on Saturday and I’m still waiting for an update. My other phone is broken and so I dont have use of any phone until my new one comes in so I wanted to know how long the review process is going to take and when my order will be reviewed? I was told that a rep needs to contact me to confirm my order…

When will my order be approved and shipped?

icon

Best answer by Silvia Koodo 10 February 2021, 13:08

I placed an order online on Saturday and I’m still waiting for an update. My other phone is broken and so I dont have use of any phone until my new one comes in so I wanted to know how long the review process is going to take and when my order will be reviewed? I was told that a rep needs to contact me to confirm my order…

Hi! We have verified the order and it’s still under review. The Webstore team tried to get in touch with you to verify information about it and this can be done over the phone only. You can send them an e-mail and provide another phone number where you can be reached at. Thank you. 

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What phone was it? Was there any delay note on the page when you order?

Also, if possible, you could post the order number here (starting with HFO..) A rep might pass by and check it for you.

It was the Iphone SE, no here was no delay on the page when I ordered it. This is the first time i’ve ordered a koodo phone online instead of in store.

Thanks for the info, the order number is: HFO29139367

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It said it would take 5 business day on that phone to ship. I think if you are already, it shouldn’t be a problem. I will flag a rep for you anyway.

thank you i’d appreciate if you could flag a rep. because its showing that it is still under review and received a message the other day saying a rep had to talk to me to confirm order. but i dont have a working phone to talk to anyone, just a computer at the moment

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi! We have verified the order and it’s still under review. The Webstore team tried to get in touch with you to verify information about it and this can be done over the phone only. You can send them an e-mail and provide another phone number where you can be reached at. Thank you.