Koodo Community
Solved

how long does it take to verifiy an order

• 3 March 2021
  • 4 replies

Hi i just ordered yesterday but i was just wondering how long it typically takes for an order to be verified?

Order no. HFO29341303

icon

Best answer by Alexandra_Koodo 3 March 2021, 19:52

Hi i just ordered yesterday but i was just wondering how long it typically takes for an order to be verified?

Order no. HFO29341303

Hi there! I just talked with our Webstore team. Sadly, the order has been canceled because we were unable to validate some of your credit file information. For more details about your credit information, we advise you to contact Equifax or TransUnion directly. You can also visit a Koodo shop/retailer so that a rep can verify your identity and attempt to activate your services.

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Usually not so long. What time yesterday did you place the order?

Userlevel 6

Order no. HFO29341303

Hi there! I just talked with our Webstore team. Sadly, the order has been canceled because we were unable to validate some of your credit file information. For more details about your credit information, we advise you to contact Equifax or TransUnion directly. You can also visit a Koodo shop/retailer so that a rep can verify your identity and attempt to activate your services.

I ordered 2 phones earlier today and I’m wondering when the verification time will take ?

the first phone verification is HFO29825672

and the second one is HFO29815680

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I ordered 2 phones earlier today and I’m wondering when the verification time will take ?

the first phone verification is HFO29825672

and the second one is HFO29815680

As Goran said it doesn’t take long time. 
They will send you another email once they shipped your phone(s). Shipping happens during business days. 

If there is something wrong with your verification or inventory, then they should contact you within few days too.