Koodo Community
Question

How do I schedule a call back? Digital rep not working.

• 24 March 2021
  • 2 replies

I missed a call to get things going with the phone I ordered online. I received a voicemail and texts with a number to call. The number then redirected me to a digital rep chat feature to set up a call. The digital rep has no idea what I am talking about even when I use the language of this webpage “Schedule Call Back”. What the heck am I supposed to do?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I missed a call to get things going with the phone I ordered online. I received a voicemail and texts with a number to call. The number then redirected me to a digital rep chat feature to set up a call. The digital rep has no idea what I am talking about even when I use the language of this webpage “Schedule Call Back”. What the heck am I supposed to do?

You have to schedule a callback through Koodo Assist. If that doesn’t work, you can also send a message to a Koodo rep on Facebook Messenger or Twitter. 

Badge +4

Click on this link Koodo Assist. Click the ‘Chat Now’ button to open the Assistant. Type #socialtech in the chat dialogue box, then click on the chat button labelled, “Schedule a Callback”.