Koodo Community
Solved

flustered

• 25 March 2021
  • 4 replies

I placed an order which I’ve been patiently and very excited about a few days ago. I was on the phone last evening with a really amazing Koodo rep, and she assured me that my order was approved, and I’d recieve a tracking number for delivery, unfortunately I have yet to recieve this information. I’m hopeful that someone could please help me! Order number HFO29513628 

thank you for all your time and effort 

icon

Best answer by Mayumi 25 March 2021, 13:51

I received the tracking number days ago, then I called them to confirm my order. They informed me I’d be getting the tracking information for delivery but still nothing…...

- This part is confusing.   Once you make  order online, they will send you " Order confirmation" email with  HFO number .  It's not shipping/ tracking number.

So, you received the 'order' number. Then you called them to confirm your order .  They informed you that you will receive tracking number once they shipped.

If you don't receive the shipping email, it's not shipped yet. You need to wait a little longer.

I can’t do anything with the “HFO” number either, when I put it in the tracking tool, it just loads and loads and loads. 

- Because it's not shipped yet.

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

So, a rep gave you a tracking number yesterday?

But, you haven’t received shipping email?

Can you track your order through courier’s website?

I received the tracking number days ago, then I called them to confirm my order. They informed me I’d be getting the tracking information for delivery but still nothing…... I can’t do anything with the “HFO” number either, when I put it in the tracking tool, it just loads and loads and loads. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I received the tracking number days ago, then I called them to confirm my order. They informed me I’d be getting the tracking information for delivery but still nothing…...

- This part is confusing.   Once you make  order online, they will send you " Order confirmation" email with  HFO number .  It's not shipping/ tracking number.

So, you received the 'order' number. Then you called them to confirm your order .  They informed you that you will receive tracking number once they shipped.

If you don't receive the shipping email, it's not shipped yet. You need to wait a little longer.

I can’t do anything with the “HFO” number either, when I put it in the tracking tool, it just loads and loads and loads. 

- Because it's not shipped yet.

My apologies yes I received the “order” number but that was all, the rep I spoke to ensured me that I’d get an email with the tracking number and delivery information within 24 hours, it’s well over that and unfortunately I still haven’t received that information. 

im sorry I should have explained that a little Better.