Feedback
ear buds | Koodo Community
Koodo Community
Solved

ear buds

• 11 July 2021
  • 4 replies

I order the Samsung galaxy s21 plus when there was a promotion for free ear buds.i have noticed the promotion is now over and yet to recieve phone will I.br able to get the headphones.

icon

Best answer by Allan M 11 July 2021, 04:15

June 13 but just receiving the phone on Monday july12

Ahh, for the promo it stated:

"In order to receive the E-Voucher for the Father’s Day bonus offer, customer must log in to their Samsung Account and register their new Galaxy device in the “My Products” section; and then opt in for the bonus in the “My Offer” section of the Samsung Account page between June 8th 2021 to July 5th, 2021."

You can try arguing with Samsung but they're usually pretty firm with their stance and you may be out of luck unfortunately😕

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Unfortunately it seems that you may not if you don't get the phone in time to register for the free buds. Someone else on here had a similar issue. You may need to escalate the issue with Samsung as they are the ones who are doing the promo. Koodo seems to be shifting it to Samsung. I can kind of get the point. But it is out of your control too if Koodo doesn't deliver in time, so Samsung should be making an exemption if you do not so long as you purchased within the proper promo. Time window.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What day did you make the purchase?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Ahh, for the promo it stated:

"In order to receive the E-Voucher for the Father’s Day bonus offer, customer must log in to their Samsung Account and register their new Galaxy device in the “My Products” section; and then opt in for the bonus in the “My Offer” section of the Samsung Account page between June 8th 2021 to July 5th, 2021."

You can try arguing with Samsung but they're usually pretty firm with their stance and you may be out of luck unfortunately😕