Koodo Community
Solved

Cant upgrade my phone or plan online. Any advice?

• 30 December 2020
  • 5 replies

When logged into my Koodo account and shopping online, it does not let me put items into my cart and says that I must go to an store for everything. Is there a way to fix this? When I am not logged in, it let's me shop normally. If I place an order will it conflict with my account?  Will I be able to keep my current phone number?

icon

Best answer by AlexB12 30 December 2020, 04:33

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

This can happen for a number of reasons. Do you have the ability to visit a store? They should be able to help you out there.

This can happen for a number of reasons. Do you have the ability to visit a store? They should be able to help you out there.

No, I am not able to go to store. Was hoping there could be a resolution online or over the phone. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are you currently a Koodo customer? What plan are you on as of now?

Normally, if you saw the message, there was a “flag” of some kind on your account. That required extra security measure for Koodo to ask you to visit them at their store.

Are you currently a Koodo customer? What plan are you on as of now?

Normally, if you saw the message, there was a “flag” of some kind on your account. That required extra security measure for Koodo to ask you to visit them at their store.

Yes, I am currently a Koodo customer. I have the $35/month plan with unlimited minutes, text and 2 GB of data. 

I am trying to discover the extra security issue that there might be and resolve it without going to a store.