Feedback
Cancel Webstore Purchase | Koodo Community
Koodo Community
Solved

Cancel Webstore Purchase

• 29 August 2021
  • 4 replies

How do I cancel an order from Koodo Webstore? I have order number and can't find anywhere online to cancel (even in confirmation email). Ordered the same phone twice by accident.

I tried to speak to an agent to cancel before it was delivered but Koodo's Call Back didn't let me speak to someone.

Any suggestions?

icon

Best answer by Flo Koodo 29 August 2021, 20:16

Hi @Brittany T 

If shipping was already confirmed, once delivered to you, you can simply refuse it and it will return to our inventory. At that point, once return confirmed. everything related to tab will be reversed.

Typically, once order approved and shipped it cannot be cancelled. If you sent an email to our Webstore team, they should reply soon.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

How do I cancel an order from Koodo Webstore? I have order number and can't find anywhere online to cancel (even in confirmation email). Ordered the same phone twice by accident.

I tried to speak to an agent to cancel before it was delivered but Koodo's Call Back didn't let me speak to someone.

Any suggestions?

Did you send an email to the Koodo Web Store at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com and request them to send you a prepaid return slip?

I did send an email but haven't heard back yet. In a separate email they confirmed both orders have shipped.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I did send an email but haven't heard back yet. In a separate email they confirmed both orders have shipped.

It can take a while for them to get back to you. I would suggest you to wait until you get a response from them. In the meantime, I flagged a Koodo rep to help you expedite the process. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Brittany T 

If shipping was already confirmed, once delivered to you, you can simply refuse it and it will return to our inventory. At that point, once return confirmed. everything related to tab will be reversed.

Typically, once order approved and shipped it cannot be cancelled. If you sent an email to our Webstore team, they should reply soon.