Koodo Community
Question

Can't track my order

• 28 December 2020
  • 5 replies

I received an email confirmation that my order has been shipped via UPS since yesterday at noon. The tracking link however is invalid and when I track my order through the UPS site it say it cannot be found. Why is that?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Some times tracking numbers can take a little bit to populate in the shippers system so I would just wait a little longer.

If its shipping via UPS as well, you can sign up for My UPS and track any incoming packages that are coming to your address without the need of a tracking number. (Just in case something is messed up with your tracking number)

Thanks Allan but how long does it usually take for the tracking number to populate in the shippers system? Thanks for the tip about signing up for My UPS.

Still nothing. I would really like to know when I will be receiving my phone.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Still nothing. I would really like to know when I will be receiving my phone.

It may be best to contact customer service at this point to see if they can better track it for you. Easiest way would be a pm to koodo via Facebook or Twitter.

Userlevel 7

Yesterday was Sunday and today is a holiday; UPS is not doing much work. Receiving a tracking number does not mean they actually shipped the package. Wait until end of day tomorrow.