Koodo Community

Can't reach a real person

• 30 March 2021
  • 2 replies

I got a final delivery notice for my new phone on March 24. Called UPS on March 25 and twice on March 26. Was told it would be at UPS delivery centre for pickup. Got to the place on March 29 only to be told it was sent back out with a driver because there was an address correction made even though he was holding the delivery notice in his hands. Have had nothing but BS from UPS customer service and online tracking system.  And now to top everything off my Cell Service provider is hiding behind a virtual wall and I'm not able to get a reply from a real person. Makes me wonder if Bell bought the company lately, certainly sounds like the reason I left that company. 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Is there anything we can help you with here?

Although definitely annoying it sounds like from your above message that UPS is going to deliver the phone today for you?

Is there anything we can help you with here?

Although definitely annoying it sounds like from your above message that UPS is going to deliver the phone today for you?

The fact that the phone was supposed to be delivered a week ago is one problem. The other problem is that the company who sold me the phone is unreachable is the other problem. I used to praise Koodo for their exceptional customer service but apparently customer service has gone the way of the dinosaur.  By the way the day is half gone and still no phone so it looks like UPS customer service is in the tar pit with Koodo